As a tutor with Teacher’s Pet, you are an independent contractor and will contract your services to us. We connect you with students in need of your services and help arrange for you to conduct one-on-one tutorials, which can take place in your home/office, a local library, or in the student’s home. You determine the tutorial location(s), which subjects you will tutor, and get to set up your own schedule. There are 3 levels of tutors:
- Teacher – Bachelor of Education
- Specialized Instructor – University degree in a related discipline
- Junior Tutor – University student
- Currently accepting applications for all grade levels and subjects.
- Seeking high school math tutors in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, and Calgary.