Warehouse Assistant (Temporary – Maternity Leave)
Currently seeking a warehouse assistant to help in preparing/packing/shipping supplies for our programs. This position is ideal for an individual who thrives in a changing and flexible work environment. Knowledge of the Alberta curriculum is favorable. Prior warehouse experience is favorable but not required
This is a temporary maternity leave contract for 1 year.
The position requires an individual who is flexible with part time to full time hours dependent upon the seasonal job requirements.
Successful candidates must have the following attributes:
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Responsible, reliable and a positive attitude
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and tasks
- Willingness to learn new computer systems and software
- Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs to access inventory
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a class 5 driver’s license
· Packing orders
· Shipping and receiving responsibilities
· Inventory management
· Preparing supplies and materials
· Re-stocking and organizing
· Willingness to assist with other office duties
How to Apply
Resumes must include at least 3 professional references.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.