What can Teacher’s Pet offer me?
- Experience pure teaching, where the focus is on the student
- The opportunity to teach the subjects that you are passionate about
- The flexibility to have the ultimate balance between your home and work life
- Conducting one-on-one tutorials either in the student’s home or a public library
- A part time position where you determine your own schedule
- You determine which location(s) you would like to work from and which subjects you will tutor
- Great pay!!
What qualifications do I need?
- An enthusiasm for sharing your knowledge with your students
- Excellent communication skills
- All teachers must have a Bachelor of Education degree
- Specialized Instructors must have a university degree in a related discipline such as Math, Science or French
- All Junior tutors must be currently enrolled in a university degree program
How do I apply?
Please email resume, along with 3 professional references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you are selected to work with Teacher’s Pet, a criminal check is mandatory and must be provided by the applicant at his/her expense.